CSI conference 2019
Indonesia is at the epicentre of the world’s cyber vulnerability, being globally recognised as the world’s largest source of cyber-attacks. Poorly secured servers in Indonesia are being used not only to strike at domestic targets, but also as a launch pad for targets across the globe.
The Cyber Security Indonesia Conference bring together thought leaders cyber security, policy makers, professionals, innovators, service providers, end-users and leading industry stakeholders to share knowledge and debate the critical issues surrounding the threat to information security, on both a national and international scale. This event is exclusively designed to create a mutual platform for experts and the public to come together and share knowledge on one pestering issue – cyber-crime and how to keep yourself within the boundaries of cyber security.
- Indonesia Cybersecurity – A Collaboration Approach
- Cybersecurity - A Top Priority National Security Issue
- Strategies to Secure Critical Infrastructure: Indonesia's Experience
- Securing the Digital Transformation of Indonesia’s Critical Infrastructure
- Securing Industrial Internet of Things (IOT) – Control Systems, Manufacturing, Utilities, Transportation
- Effective ICS Protection, Threat Detection & Mitigation and Incident Response for the Smart City / Smart Factory