Dates & Venue
6-8 November 2019
All visitors must fill out the registration form and wearing badge to enter the exhibition.
Wednesday – Friday,
6 – 8 November 2019
10:00 – 17:00
Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center
Jalan Jend. Gatot Subroto Senayan, Gelora, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 10270
Jakarta Convention Center spans around 120,000 sqm and comprises a round theater-style hall (Plenary Hall), two exhibition halls (Exhibition Hall A & B), an Assembly Hall, a banqueting hall (Cendrawasih Room), a spacious main lobby and atmospheric lower lobby, VIP rooms and lounges, and ten further meeting rooms which can be configured to match specific event requirements.
Jakarta Convention Center is located beside one of Jakarta’s central thoroughfares. It has easy access to the Soekarno Hatta international airport, the Jakarta central business district, the Presidential palace and central and municipal administrative buildings, as well as many of the city’s prime shopping centers, hotels, restaurants, and golf courses.
If you bring your own vehicle or using taxi, the Balai Sidang Jakarta Convention Center can be accessed from
- Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto, Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Jl. Gerbang Pemuda, via Gate 5, Gate 6A and Gate 6B,
- Jl. Pintu Satu Senayan - through the Gelora Bung Karno sports grounds.
- Car park is located at Parkir Timur Senayan - Gelora Bung Karno area, via Gate 7 and Gate 5.
- Transjakarta Corridor 9 (Terminal Pinang Ranti <-> Pluit Central Busway), stop at Halte JCC Senayan which located at the back of the Center, then walk in a short distance.
- Transjakarta Corridor 1 (Terminal Blok M <-> Stasiun Kota), stop at Halte Polda Metro or Halte Gelora Bung Karno, take an 'ojek' (motorcycle public transportation) or walk about 750m through the Gelora Bung Karno sports grounds.